The sentence formation follows:
|Singular Number||Plural Number|
|1st Person||I shall have eaten = I’ll have eaten||We shall have eaten = We’ll have eaten|
|2nd Person||You will have eaten = You’ll have eaten||You will have eaten = You’ll have eaten|
|3rd Person||He will have eaten = He’ll have eaten|
|She will have eaten = She’ll have eaten||They will have eaten = They’ll have eaten|
|It will have eaten = It’ll have eaten|
Uses of The Future Perfect Tense:
- It is generally used to show the completion of an action by a certain time in the future. We use a time expression beginning with by in most cases: by that time, by the next month, by then, etc.
- By the end of next month, I think I will have completed this project.
- By the time you realize your mistake, you will have paid a heavy price for your wrong actions.
- Before she comes to my place, I shall have left for school.
- By 2025, the city’s population will have doubled.