Future Progressive Tense
The sentence formation follows:
|Singular Number||Plural Number|
|1st Person||I will/shall be eating||We will/shall be eating|
|2nd Person||You will be eating||You will be eating|
|3rd Person||He will be eating|
|She will be eating||They will be eating|
|It will be eating|
Uses of The Future Progressive (Continuous) Tense:
- It is used as an ordinary progressive tense. Generally, it has a time reference:
- There is no IELTS class on Sunday. So, on Sunday students will not be sitting in the classroom.
- By this time, I will be traveling to Mumbai
- It expresses the future with or without intention.
- I will be seeing my professor tomorrow.
- I guess he will not be coming with us tomorrow.
- I will be writing an email to my boss and tell him about this update.